Post a message

Tried county Taos NM records

Author: Anonymous ( Social Network of Care )
Posted: 05/02/2019 @ 4:21 pm
How do I get a copy of my records from tried county in Taos since they closed last year?
Author: Alex ( Social Network of Care )
Posted: 05/14/2019 @ 10:34 pm
Hello, You may wish to try contacting the New Mexico Human Services Department for help retrieving your records. You can reach them at (505) 476-9266 and find more information online at I hope this is helpful, and please feel free to reach out to me directly at if you have any other questions. Best, Alex Halpern Research Director Network of Care